1) In a Chrome or any Ohmni supported web browsers, go to https://app.ohmnilabs.com and log in using Google Credentials or an OhmniLabs account. You can easily sign-up for an OhmniLabs account by clicking the "Sign Up" button towards the bottom of the window.
2) After logging in you'll see a list of different Ohmni robots that you have access to and their current statuses.
If you do not see any robots, set up a new Ohmni using your OTP (One-Time-Pin) or have someone share their Ohmni with you using your username.
Ohmni has four main statuses that will let you know if you can connect or not.
- Online: When a green dot is next to Ohmni’s name and there is a blue call button to the right. This means Ohmni is ready to receive calls!
- Do not disturb: When a red dot is next to Ohmni’s name and there is a red call button to the right. This means the user is not accepting calls at this time.
- In Call: When a green dot is next to Ohmni’s name and there is a red call button to the right. This means Ohmni is in a call and cannot accept another call
- Offline: When a grey dot is next to Ohmni’s name and there is no call button. This means Ohmni is either off or not connected to a network and cannot accept a call.