After connecting to Ohmni, you will see Ohmni's view in your browser.
The main view is Ohmni’s primary camera.
The top left view is the downward facing camera.
The bottom right view is your local webcam.
Use the arrow keys to move forward/backward and turn left/right.
Use the R key to look up and the F key to look down.
Alternatively, you can use your mouse/trackpad to control Ohmni.
1. Click on the Start MotionMap button. Move your mouse/trackpad to look around using Ohmni.
2. Use the arrow keys to move Ohmni forward/backward.
1. Drive Ohmni to within 3 feet of the dock, facing it. Make sure there are no obstacles in the way.
2. Click the C key and wait for Ohmni to dock itself.
3. Check that Ohmni is charging by the icon in the bottom bar
Before disconnecting, make sure Ohmni is charging on the dock, or it will run out of battery.
Click on the red hang up button to disconnect.
Now that you can control Ohmni, learn more about all of the functions of the toolbar here.