To ensure that you get the best results please follow these instructions when autodocking your Ohmni robot. Remember if you have moved your dock to a new area it is always a good idea to re-calibrate your autodocking feature.
- Place the charging dock at the desired position.
* For the best results, we recommend somewhere that is:
- free of clutter,
- has a light-colored floor
- has non-reflecting floor
Low light and high contrast flooring can sometimes interfere with the camera's ability to orient your Ohmni. If you are experiencing troubles with the placement of your charging dock please reach out to Support@OhmniLabs.com for assistance.
- Log-in to your account at https://app.ohmnilabs.com and connect to the Ohmni you would like to calibrate.
- For Ohmni version 4.0.9 and higher, you no longer need to place Ohmni on its charging dock before calibrating! You can calibrate your Ohmni even if you cannot see the charging dock anywhere. Ohmni now uses machine learning to calculate its rotation point based on the geometry of its base. That means you can skip to step number 4.
*If you are operating on a version that is under 4.0.9 and do not wish to upgrade, please follow these steps to recalibration your Ohmni's Autodocking feature.
- While connected to your Ohmni, manually push Ohmni into the dock to charge.
- Make sure the light on the dock turns blue.
- Note from the picture below that the tip of the base should align with the bottom of the LED light strip on the dock.
- Also, note that the edges of the cover are parallel to the edges of the box around the OhmniLabs logo on the charging dock.
- All of the above represent the final position we want Ohmni to take after autodocking.
- While connected to your Ohmni, on your devices screen you will see a toolbar at the bottom that looks like the image below. Click settings (gear icon) from the control bar, to open the in-call settings menu.
- Click the blue Calibrate Now button under the Calibrate Autodock section. Do not touch Ohmni's position while calibrating.
- Wait for the message on screen to say calibration is done. Ohmni is now successfully calibrated!
* If you continue to experience difficulties with the placement of your charging dock please reach out to Support@OhmniLabs.com for more assistance.