To ensure that you get the best results please follow these instructions when autodocking your Ohmni robot. Remember if you have moved your dock to a new area it is always a good idea to re-calibrate your autodocking feature.
- Place the charging dock at the desired position.
* For the best results, we recommend somewhere that is free of clutter, has a light-colored and non-reflecting floor. Low light and high contrast flooring can sometimes interfere with the camera's ability to orient your Ohmni. If you are experiencing troubles with the placement of your charging dock please reach out to Support@OhmniLabs.com for assistance.
- Log-in to your account at https://app.ohmnilabs.com and connect to the Ohmni you would like to calibrate.
- While connected, manually push Ohmni into the dock to charge.
- Make sure the light on the dock turns blue.
- Note from the picture that the top of the base should align with the bottom of the LED light strip on the dock. This is the final position we want Ohmni to take after autodocking.
- While connected to your Ohmni, on your devices screen you will see a toolbar at the bottom that looks like the image below. Click settings (gear icon) from the control bar, to open the in-call settings menu.
- Click the blue Calibrate Now button under the Calibrate Autodock section. Do not touch Ohmni's position while calibrating.
- Wait for the message on screen to say calibration is done. Ohmni is now successfully calibrated.
* If you are experiencing troubles with the placement of your charging dock please reach out to Support@OhmniLabs.com for assistance.