Congratulation on receiving your new Ohmni. Follow these instructions to set up a new user and register your Ohmni
First, unpack and turn Ohmni on. Follow this link if you have not done so.
1) When you first turn Ohmni on, Ohmni will tell you it doesn't have a Wifi connection. To connect to Wifi, click on connect and select your network from the menu of networks
2) Once connected to the internet Ohmni will present you One-Time Pin, or OTP, as shown on the image below.
3) Go to https://app.ohmnilabs.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone with Chrome or another supported web browser. If you have a Google, or GMail, email you can click on the "Login with Google" button for Single-Sign-On through your Google credentials. If you have a different email like Outlook, Yahoo, etc. you can also create an OhmniLabs account by clicking the "Sign Up" button towards the bottom.
4) After login, key in the One-Time-Pin (OTP) displayed on Ohmni's screen, as shown in step #2. If your OTP does not show up or you are experiencing trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have multiple Ohmni's and are ready to set up your next Ohmni you will need to click on the settings tab on the top right corner. This will open the menu shown to the right of the image below, which will allow you to add an additional OTP.
5) Your Ohmni is now registered and ready! Click the blue call button to connect and start your first call.