When creating a Share Link through the Ohmni Management Portal, Managers and Admins can now pre-specify a robot's in-call settings to set a Robot's speed, or audio settings prior to having a call through the robot.
In the Share Link creation tab, selecting the "Advanced In-Call Settings" drop-down menu will reveal settings for robot speed, rotation speed, speaker volume, and microphone sensitivity available for configuration.
Setting these configurations with the creation of the Share Link will force the caller of a robot to use these configurations while in-call.
Ex. Creating a Share Link with limited Bot Speed
- Go to the CREATE SHARE LINK pop-up window
- Click Advanced In-Call Settings
- Toggle Limit Bot Speed
- Select a preferred speed for the robot (ex. 17)
- Enter additional Share Link scheduling details and click CREATE
- When a caller uses this Share Link, they will be restricted to drive at the designated speed.