No, without a network connection Ohmni will not be able to receive commands from the driver and will therefore not be functional.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to configure my Firewall?
- How to connect Ohmni to an 802.1x network that requires Certificates
- Does my network support Ohmni?
- How do I connect Ohmni to Wifi
- Can I connect my Ohmni to a 4G LTE network?
- Is Ohmni secure?
- Where can I find my Ohmni’s MAC address?
- Where do I find the IP addresses for Ohmni’s cloud servers?
- Will Ohmni work without a network connection?
- How much bandwidth does Ohmni require?