Yes. All data is encrypted. No personal data, video, or audio are stored on the robot, or remote driver’s device(s). Cloud servers facilitate connectivity only. Typical connectivity is point to point (peer to peer) between the robot and the remote visitor - not through a cloud server. Cloud servers only store encrypted account information - no video and audio.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to configure my Firewall?
- How to connect Ohmni to an 802.1x network that requires Certificates
- Does my network support Ohmni?
- How do I connect Ohmni to Wifi
- Can I connect my Ohmni to a 4G LTE network?
- Is Ohmni secure?
- Where can I find my Ohmni’s MAC address?
- Where do I find the IP addresses for Ohmni’s cloud servers?
- Will Ohmni work without a network connection?
- How much bandwidth does Ohmni require?