No, Ohmni uses a three wheelbase for stability and a steady picture. This also reduces Ohmni robot’s power consumption.
Articles in this section
- Compatible browsers for the Ohmni WebApp
- What are the recommended system (computer/tablet) requirements to run Ohmni WebApp?
- What is a robot serial number, and where can I find it?
- Does the Ohmni Robot use parts from Huawei, ZTE, Hytera, etc. In accordance with the Section 889B Prohibition?
- Our hospital just bought an Ohmni, how do you clean it?
- Does Ohmni charge itself when low on battery
- What is Ohmni's field of view (FOV)?
- Why could the other (robot) side hear me and I can't hear them?
- Can I reboot Ohmni remotely?
- How do I reboot Ohmni