No, Ohmni uses a three wheelbase for stability and a steady picture. This also reduces Ohmni robot’s power consumption.
Articles in this section
- Is Ohmni compliant with FERPA?
- Is Ohmni compliant with GDPR?
- How to Pack Ohmni
- What is Ohmni's field of view?
- Why could the other (robot) side hear me and I can't hear them?
- Can I reboot Ohmni remotely?
- How do I reboot Ohmni
- How do I calibrate Autodocking?
- Which browsers can I use with the Ohmni web application.
- How much does Ohmni weigh?