No, Ohmni uses a three wheelbase for stability and a steady picture. This allows Ohmni to not use extra power to maintain its position.
Articles in this section
- How to Pack Ohmni
- What is Ohmni's field of view?
- Why could the other (robot) side hear me and I can't hear them?
- Can I reboot Ohmni remotely?
- How do I reboot Ohmni
- How do I calibrate Autodocking?
- Which browsers can I use with the Ohmni web application.
- How much does Ohmni weigh?
- Does Ohmni need updates? If so, how do I get them?
- Is Ohmni a balancing robot?