We do not currently support recording in our software. For many users, native recording could pose a privacy issue. You can find and add 3rd party software that can do some recording independent of Ohmni’s software if needed.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off username announcements on my Ohmni robot?
- Can I use a tablet or smartphone?
- How many people can access a single Ohmni?
- Can I connect to an Ohmni using a video conferencing client/device from another vendor?
- Can I move the robot without someone driving it?
- Can I record my visit, or call, on Ohmni?