Share links are one-click links to connect to an Ohmni without having to login to the Ohmni WebApp. Anyone with a share link can click on the URL and it will automatically launch an Ohmni call in their web browser. This is a convenient feature to share temporary or timed-based access to Ohmni.
*Warning: as long as a share link is in the Active state, any one with the link will be able to call into your Ohmni during the active period set on the link. Therefore, while the option is available to you, we do not recommend creating Permanent links unless absolutely necessary as these links are active all the time and never expires. Please review your Active share link access periodically.
Create a share link
1) Click on the Share Links tab under Ohmni settings. Click on Create to launch the calendar popup.
2) Enter your link details and click Create.
3) Your Active and Expired links will be displayed under the Share Links tab.
Delete a share link
1) Click on the X beside an Active or Expired link under the Share Links tab.
2) Click Confirm on the confirmation popup to delete the link.