No, Ohmmi does not drive back to the charging dock automatically when battery is low. Ohmni has an Autodock feature that helps it dock when close to the charger. Learn more about autodocking here.
Articles in this section
- What are the recommended system (computer/tablet) requirements to run Ohmni WebApp?
- Our hospital just bought an Ohmni, how do you clean it?
- Does the Ohmni Robot use parts from Huawei, ZTE, Hytera, etc. In accordance with the Section 889B Prohibition?
- What is a robot serial number, and where can I find it?
- Does Ohmni charge itself when low on battery
- How do I pack my Ohmni?
- What is Ohmni's field of view (FOV)?
- Why could the other (robot) side hear me and I can't hear them?
- Can I reboot Ohmni remotely?
- How do I reboot Ohmni