Ohmni Robots classify as non-critical devices and require Low Level or Intermediate Level Disinfection based on the Joint Commission’s Spaulding classification. We recommend the same precaution protocols as other personal equipment. We’ve previously tested hospital grade cleaning wipes like Oxivir Tb wipes and it has worked well.
Articles in this section
- What are the recommended system (computer/tablet) requirements to run Ohmni WebApp?
- Our hospital just bought an Ohmni, how do you clean it?
- Does the Ohmni Robot use parts from Huawei, ZTE, Hytera, etc. In accordance with the Section 889B Prohibition?
- What is a robot serial number, and where can I find it?
- Does Ohmni charge itself when low on battery
- How do I pack my Ohmni?
- What is Ohmni's field of view (FOV)?
- Why could the other (robot) side hear me and I can't hear them?
- Can I reboot Ohmni remotely?
- How do I reboot Ohmni