Individual call reports are available on Ohmni Cloud Solutions dashboard for you and your IT team to diagnose and review call quality and other call metrics after a call is made.
To access call reports, click on Manage, then Call Reports from the side menu and you will be presented with a list of valid calls for your fleet. On this page, you can filter and search for the robot or user of interest. To access an individual call, click on the Call Report button on each call entry.
The following are call metrics displayed. Note that not all metrics are available on every browser type. For example, Safari and Firefox browsers don’t report a majority of call metrics, so calls made on these browsers will be missing some of these metrics.
- Latency (Round Trip Time): Caller’s round trip network latency to the other endpoint of the call (Ohmni Web Application <-> Ohmni Robot).
- Bit Rate: The inbound (coming from robot) and outbound (going to robot) bitrate for the call. Outbound is capped at 1Mbps while inbound is capped at 4Mbps.
- Video Current Delay: End to end network delay for video stream.
- Video Jitter: Network video jitter.
- Received Frame Width: Resolution of video width received from robot.
- Sent Frame Width: Resolution of video width sent to robot.
- Audio Current Delay: End to end network delay for audio stream.
- Audio Jitter: Network audio jitter.
- Connected state: Online/offline status.
- BSSID: The AP the robot is connected to.
- Wifi Strength: WiFi signal strength.
- Latency (Round Trip Time): Robot’s round trip network latency to OhmniLabs’ servers.
- CPU: CPU frequency.
- CPU Temperature: CPU Temperature.