At the moment, the Ohmni robot can be "locked" into using only the Ohmni application through Android's native Screen Pinning function.
This will allow you to "Pin" the Ohmni application so that it is always displayed on the robot screen unless a password is used to exit the app.
To do this, use the following steps:
1) Navigate to the home screen of the Ohmni OS by pressing the "O" button in the bottom toolbar.
2) Navigate to, and enter the "Security" tab of your setting page
3) Scroll down, and click on Screen Pinning
4) Enable Screen Pinning, you may also set a PIN, or Pattern protection to prevent unauthorized users from exiting the Ohmni App
5) Press the Square bottom in the bottom toolbar, and then Pin the Ohmni Application