This feature is available to OCS accounts within the Enterprise tier.
The Enterprise API is a suite of RESTful APIs that allows a developer within your business to manage and integrate external tools or applications into the OCS platform. This would, for example, allow a business to integrate their own CRM platform or messaging system into OCS for a more streamlined workflow.
- User & Robot API: to programmatically list and manage all users and robots in the fleet.
- Data API: to query the usage data of the users and robots.
- Share Link API: to manage the schedule of your robots.
- Robot Action API: to interact with the specific robot (reboot, request upgrade, set home screen, load web page, set overlay HTML).
A full list of details regarding the enterprise API can be found within our Gitlab repository here: Ohmni Developer Enterprise API
Obtaining your API key
* Only your Ohmni Cloud Solutions Super Admin can generate an API Key.
- Login to https://enterprise.ohmnilabs.com
- Click the gear icon located on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page until you see, "Management Portal API Keys"
- Click CREATE API KEY