Dynamic Web Loading allows the user to load any website or web application onto your Ohmni Robot's touch screen. Enhance the capability of your fleet with custom content and interactivity in or outside of an Ohmni telepresence call.
This feature is available for Ohmni Cloud Solutions within the Enterprise tier.
What is Dynamic Web Loading?
Dynamic Web Loading allows you to load any website or web application onto the Ohmni Robot’s touch screen. This allows you to add buttons or text fields onto the display, or even customize the caller overlay with unique controls and timers.
These web applications can be made with our Ohmni WebAPI. To find out more information on how this works, feel free to take a look at our Ohmni Developer Manual: WebAPI section.
How to load your website or application onto the Ohmni
In order to load the application onto your Ohmni, you will need to log in to your Ohmni Cloud Solutions account.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Manage tab located at the top.
- Click on the Ohmni Robots tab.
- Next, Navigate to the robot you would like to load the application or overlay to, and click on the gear icon on the right.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom until you see “Deploy Web Application”. Under the “On the Robot Screen” section, there will be a text field, where you can enter in a specific web application to be run on the Robot’s screen.
- To the right of this, you will also see the “On the caller Screen”, which is where you can place the overlay URL.
- After it is entered, click Save on the right of the text field.
This will successfully deploy the application or overlay on the robots display.