This feature allows for SSO to be used for the Ohmnilabs OCS portal. This allows businesses to utilize their existing login credentials to access OCS.
This is available for a one time setup fee for OCS accounts of the Business tier and above.
To enable SSO:
OhmniLabs supports SAML 2.0 based SSO to its Ohmni Robot product line applications including Ohmni Web Application and Ohmni Cloud Solutions, Business tier and above. Most common identity providers like Microsoft Active Directory or OneLogin supports SAML 2.0. Instead of creating and authenticating using a native OhmniLabs account, an SSO user will be forwarded to an external identity provider to authenticate before being authorized into the Ohmni applications.
Please provide the following to OhmniLabs,
- Entity ID
- Single Sign-On login url endpoint.
- Single Sign-Out logout url endpoint (optional)
- X509 certificate.
- Test account with email based username.
Register the following in your IDP.
- Entity ID: https://app.ohmnilabs.com and https://enterprise.ohmnilabs.com
- SAML Claims use email as identification
- either: nameID
- or: Email
- Only supports SP-initiated workflow, not IDP-initiated workflow
To log in with SSO:
- Navigate to the Ohmni Web Application page.
- Click on the “Log in with single sign-on” button, located underneath the google login button.
- Enter your existing company email address. This will direct you to your SSO facilitator.
- Continue to log in using your company’s credentials.