Ohmni Cloud Solutions puts you in control. You can easily manage your robots from a central, intuitive dashboard that gives you insights and access like never before. Customize your entire experience with additional features that showcase your brand.
Default subscription that is applied to all non-paid accounts. Includes simple functionalities to invite users and manage the access to robotic resources.
- User and Robot Management: Gives the ability to manage users and robots from within the management portal, and access things like robot settings, event reporting, and the ability to create user roles with different levels of permissions. See User Management and Robot Management for more information.
- Share Links: Create Share links, which can be sent to anyone in order to access the robot during a set period of time. These can be set up for single use or recurring events. See Creating Share links for more information.
- Data Access and Export: Access to call report data across all robots, including connection type, caller and robot metrics, as well as WiFi information and call duration, stored in the cloud for up to 3 months. This data can also be exported into a .csv file as needed. See Call Reports and Metrics for more information.
Includes everything from the BASIC tier, and,
- Branded Portal: This gives the ability to customize the URL, as well as the background and logo to meet the needs of your business. See our Branded Portal Guide for more information.
- Productivity Integration: This gives you the ability to integrate your Ohmni calls with Zoom, in order to join Zoom calls with the Ohmni or start a Zoom call directly from an Ohmni call. We intend to add more programs to this functionality later on. See our Productivity Integrations: Ohmni with Zoom User Guide for more information.
- Single Sign-On Available*: allows for single sign-on to be used for the Ohmnilabs OCS portal. This allows businesses to utilize their existing login credentials to access OCS. This is available for a one time fee. Please see our Single Sign-On (SSO) Guide for more information.
Includes everything from the BUSINESS tier, and,
- Enterprise API: Developer level tools that allow for in-depth integration of existing programs such as CRM, internal messaging, and more. Please see our Enterprise API guide for more information.
- Call-out Feature: Allows for the creation of a custom application on the Ohmni to allow someone local to the robot to request a call. This allow for an end user to, for example, press a button which will then send out a request to a representative, who could then call into the Ohmni and provide support or answer questions. Please see our Call Out Guide for more information.
- Dynamic Web Loading: Gives the ability to load any application or site directly onto the Ohmni screen, as well add an overlay during a call, among many other possibilities. Please see our Dynamic Web Loading Guide for more information.
Optional features available on particular subscription tiers,
- Onsite TURN servers: Run a WebRTC TURN server on your own servers to comply with your organization's data and workload regulation requirements. Please see our Onsite TURN Servers article for more information.
- Single Sign-on: Available for OCS accounts of the Business tier and above. This allows for single sign-on to be used for the Ohmnilabs OCS portal. This helps businesses to utilize their existing login credentials to access OCS. This is available for a one time setup fee of $500 USD. Please see our Single Sign-On(SSO) Guide for more information.
- Pilot Program: $800/robot/mth.
- Custom Onboarding/Training: custom pricing
- Live Technical Support: $150/hr