Now that your Ohmni is on its time to set up a new user and register your Ohmni. If you haven't unpacked and turned your Ohmni on, please follow this link to see how to do so.
- When you first turn Ohmni on, Ohmni will tell you it doesn't have a Wifi connection. To connect to Wifi, click on connect and select your network from the menu of networks.
- Once connected to the internet Ohmni will present your One-Time Pin*, or OTP, as shown in the image below.
*The OTP is a code that helps to add the first users to your Ohmni robot, and can only be used once. Once you have the first Ohmni users you will be able to add more users by sharing access. We will talk more about this later.
- Now that you have your OTP, we need to create a user account to control your Ohmni. Don't worry about creating the one account to rule them all, if you want to change which accounts can access the Ohmni you can so that at any time in the future.
To create a new account:
- Go to https://app.ohmnilabs.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone with Chrome or another supported web browser.
- If you have a Google or Gmail account you can click on the "Login with Google" button for login using your Google credentials. If you have a different email provider like Outlook, Yahoo, etc. you can also create an OhmniLabs account by clicking the "Sign Up" button towards the bottom.
- If you are part of an organization's subscription to the Ohmni Enterprise Solution, you may be able to sign in using your organization's Single Sign-On credentials. To enable this feature, contact your organization's network administrator.
- Enter your user information and confirm your account.
- After login, go to Setup -> Regular Setup -> input the One-Time-Pin (OTP) displayed on your Ohmni's screen (shown in Step #2). If your OTP does not show up or you are experiencing trouble please email email@example.com.
- If you have multiple Ohmnis and are ready to set up your next Ohmni, click Settings in the top right, and add an additional OTP.
- Your Ohmni is now registered and ready! Click the blue call button to start your first call and use this link to learn how to control Ohmni.