Here at OhmniLabs, we are continuously striving to improve the usefulness and customer experience of Ohmni. Through the help of our wonderful customer, and the bright minds of our team we develop and release updates to Ohmni's operating system.
If you are unsure if you are running the latest version you can follow the steps below to check if there is an update available. There are two ways to check the current version of your Ohmni, one through your user dashboard at App.OhmniLabs.com and one through the Ohmni's settings.
Through your User Dashboard
- Scroll over your Ohmni's name in your dashboard to show the gear icon, and click to open your Ohmni's settings menu.
- Once in the setting menu in the bottom left corner, you will see the current version. If there is a new version available you will see an update button.
- Clicking on the update button will bring you to a prompt that will allow you to confirm if you would like to proceed or not.
- Clicking proceed will prompt your Ohmni to remotely update, and after 1-3 minutes when you open your settings menu again there will be a prompt letting you know your Ohmni is up to date rather than an update button.
Through your Ohmni's Settings
- If Ohmni is connected to the internet, Ohmni's home screen will automatically show a prompt for an available update for your robot. You can press "Update Now" to initiate the update, or you can press "Remind me tomorrow" for a later reminder.
- If this is not displayed immediately, Ohmni may need some time to connect to our servers and receive the update. You can also manually check for an update through Ohmni's settings, by pressing the gear icon in the upper right corner of your Ohmni's tablet.
- Once in the settings locate the Software Updates tab and tap the Check for Updates section and Ohmni will ping our network to check if it is running the latest OS.
With your Ohmni up to date, find out how to share access to all of the users that will need access; even if its only temporarily, with the next article here.