How to use the Bluetooth controller with Ohmni
- A non-developer Ohmni Robot with bluetooth capability installed, or a generation 13 Ohmni (PVT 5000+). (see installation steps in Using Bluetooth Audio Devices with Ohmni).
- VR Park Universal Bluetooth Remote Controller
- Turn on the controller by holding the power button on the remote.
- Use the following controls to move the robot.
- To turn off the bluetooth remote controller hold down the power button till the blue LED light on the controller stops blinking
Pairing the Controller
The VR Park controller comes paired with Ohmni. If the controller is not detected, follow these instructions to pair it again.
- Turn on the controller by holding the power button on the remote and it will be in pair mode automatically (the led light will be blinking).
- Swipe down from the top right of the screen to see the bluetooth connection bar.
- Tap & hold the bluetooth icon for 5s to open the Bluetooth setting.
- Slide the toggle to turn bluetooth on and it will start scanning for the VR Park controller.
- Tap on the VR PARK to pair.
Note: You do not need to controller again when restarting the robot, however, you will need to manually reconnect to the controller when the robot start up (by clicking on the Bluetooth icon on screen and click on VR PARK controller in the list)