Frequently Asked Questions
Questions around Ohmni, Usage, Network and In-Call features.
Ohmni Product FAQ
- Compatible browsers for the Ohmni WebApp
- What are the recommended system (computer/tablet) requirements to run Ohmni WebApp?
- What is a robot serial number, and where can I find it?
- Does the Ohmni Robot use parts from Huawei, ZTE, Hytera, etc. In accordance with the Section 889B Prohibition?
- Our hospital just bought an Ohmni, how do you clean it?
- Does Ohmni charge itself when low on battery
Ohmni Usage FAQ
- Why does my Ohmni fail to autodock
- What is Night Mode, and how do I use it?
- What to do if the robot says, "Ow! My neck is stuck"
- How Do I Change the Default Camera, Microphone, and Speaker Devices for Ohmni?
- Can I get a notification when battery is low on Ohmni?
- Why is my Ohmni flashing red, green, blue and white
Ohmni In-Call FAQ
- Can I remove the robot's video stream seen on the robot in-call?
- How do I turn off username announcements on my Ohmni robot?
- How many people can access a single Ohmni?
- Can I connect to an Ohmni using a video conferencing client/device from another vendor?
- Can I move the robot without someone driving it?
Ohmni Network FAQ
- Live Network Reporting
- Does my network support Ohmni?
- How do I configure my firewall for Ohmni?
- How to connect Ohmni to an 802.1x network that requires Certificates
- How do I connect Ohmni to Wifi
- Can I connect my Ohmni to a 4G/LTE, or 5G network?