For all users operating their Ohmni through Google Chrome, you can now share your computer screen with Ohmni's tablet!
*Please note that this feature is currently only live on Google Chrome operated from a laptop or desktop.
Please follow these steps to share your computer screen with Ohmni's tablet.
- Initiate a call on a laptop or desktop computer using a Google Chrome browser.
- Locate the Screen Share icon in the Ohmni In-Call toolbar; see image below
- Select what portion of the screen you would like to share. You can choose between sharing your screen, a specific application, or even a tab in a window.
- Once you have selected which screen to share and click on the "Share" button that screen will now be showing on Ohmni's tablet like the image below.
- When you are ready to stop your screen share and have the tablet return to showing your webcam locate the "Stop Sharing" button at the bottom of your window.
*Note that if you have multiple monitors, the "Stop Sharing" button might be at the bottom of a different screen